|Serving the Dallas/ Fort Worth Area
to make a
About our Up Lights:
The units are composed of a high grade steel enclosure with aerospace reflective white
finish. The main light driver is made of a non-heat emission, High output LED unit.
Each unit is programmed for multi-color selection or fixed single color
via the Remote Control.
- 16 one-touch single colors
Select one color to remain on without interruption.
- 4 Brightness intensity levels
Light intensity controllable from 25, 50, 75 & 100%
- Flash effect
Multi-color flashes (2) colors per second
- Strobe effect
Multi-color strobe effect (1) color per second
- Fade effect
Multi-color Slow skip effect
- Smooth Fade Effect
Multi-color gradient mooth fade without skip or flicker
- Single color strobe
Intermittently flash same color on and off
- No Swivel Application, sits on a flat surface.
Up Lighting Features:
- Multi unit IR - Each remote control is programmed for multi-unit unit control
- Produces no heat - Unit can remain on 24/7 (Remain at Room Temperature).
- Vibration tested - Operation has been tested to remain on upon possible vibration
- Long life LED - LED head unit tested for more than 50,000 hours of
- No moving parts - Color effects operate digitally and have o moving parts
- Water resistant -not submersible, but waterproof if lightly raining or moist
Indoor Uses of Up Lighting:
- Stage Lighting
- Drapery Illumination
- Wall Wash
- Room Entrance Lighting
|Customer must supply extension cords
Rental price does not include
Contact us for setup and installation
Outdoor Uses of Up Lighting:
- Outside wall-wash
- Tree illumination
- Gazebo illumination
- Planters accent lighting
- Main Entrance lighting
|Up Lighting Rental Pricing
$30 per unit
Includes 1 remote*
*Replacement fees assessed for
remotes not returned.